If you’re searching for a simple and natural solution to treat wrinkles, then maybe Eterna MD’s Silhouette Lift is the right procedure for you. The Silhouette Lift is a technique used with Silhouette Sutures, which are the only FDA-approved sutures for a mid-face lift, to lift and reposition sagging tissue in the mid-face area. The procedure is minimally invasive, and the sutures allow for a significant lift due to their unique absorbable cones, which provide a strong traction when lifting the mid-face.
Silhouette Sutures are an alternative to a full surgical facelift. You don’t need to have a full facelift in order to achieve a firmer, smoother and younger face. Patients can return to normal activities within two days, but it will take up to 10 days for the skin on the face and/or neck to fully recover. The ideal patient for a Silhouette Lift is someone who has started to experience facial sagging in the oval of his or her face.
Other Qualities of Suitable Candidates for the Silhouette Lift
- Women and men who want to eliminate sagging skin without having to receive a full facelift.
- Younger men and women who just want to correct the relaxation of their face.
- Anyone who wants to achieve a more defined jawline.
- Anyone who would like to experience natural rejuvenation without altering their expression.
- Anyone who wishes to improve upon their face but does not have time for a long recovery period.
- Anyone who wishes to see immediate results.
Benefits of Using Silhouette Lift Sutures
- Quick recovery times
- Procedure is ambulatory
- Results are immediate
- Results are effective, natural and long-lasting
- Recovery of lost firmness and contouring
- Results in a younger, fresher, more rested expression without losing your natural look
If you’re interested in the Silhouette Lift, contact the experts at Eterna MD today. We are now accepting patients for this groundbreaking new procedure. Call 407-771-0404 to set up a consultation with our patient coordinator, Zuleima, and get on track for a more youthful you.